If you can't remember your password, you can easily reset it at any time.
To reset your password:
- Go to our Forgot Password page
- Enter your email and click Send
- An email will be sent to you with further instructions on how to reset your password
|Important Reminder: Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders if you cannot find the password reset email in your inbox.
If you are already logged into your account, you can change your password at any time.
If you’re using the Website:
- On the top-right menu, tap on your profile picture
- Go to Settings then Change password
- Click on Reset Password
If you’re using the App:
- Open the Airtasker app.
- Go to the Account menu then tap on Personal information
- Tap on Change Password
- Lastly, tap on Reset password
We suggest that you consider these tips for keeping your account secure:
- Make a strong password by using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols that don’t look like identifiable words.
- Use a unique password for each of your online accounts.
- Don't save your password details onto shared devices.