Before requesting a cancellation, consider the following important points:
- No secure payment or access to Airtasker Support: Only tasks completed through the platform can benefit from secure payments or the expert help of the Support team.
- Airtasker Insurance will not be valid: Only tasks completed through the platform are eligible for insurance.
- Fee for cancellation processing:
- As a Tasker, you pay nothing at the time of having your offer accepted. If you are responsible for cancelling a task after it has been accepted, we will deduct the value of the Connection fee paid by the Customer from your next payout.
- The impact on your reputation as a reliable Airtasker member: Cancelling can negatively affect your completion rate, making it harder for you to get quality offers or be assigned to tasks.
- Limitation or deactivation of your Airtasker profile: Repeatedly cancelling tasks can result in your Airtasker account being limited or deactivated. See more details here.