All payments on Airtasker go through our secure escrow payment system called Airtasker Pay. Here's how a payment gets to you:
- A Customer assigns you to their task.
- Payment is taken from their card and held in escrow in our system.
- You complete the task.
- You click the green Request payment button.
- The Customer clicks release payment from their side.
- The payment starts its journey to you, arriving in your nominated account in 3-5 business days.
If for some reason, the Customer hasn't released payment, Airtasker has a process that can help. Head to this article for more information.
If you have any other questions about payment, you might find the below articles helpful:
You can also check out our summary of everything you need to know about payments here.