Airtasker Pay is our new payment system that ensures payment protection for Taskers and a seamless, secure way to get local tasks completed for Posters.
The steps below outline the Airtasker payment flow under this system:
- A task is posted by the Poster.
- The Poster receives offers from Tasker who are willing to complete the task.
- When the Poster accepts an offer from their preferred Tasker, the task funds are securely held within an connect account run by our payment provider, Stripe, until the Poster is satisfied that the task is complete.
- The Tasker completes the task and requests payment upon completion.
- The Poster releases the funds and the Tasker receives payment into their verified bank account.
NOTE: After point 5, payment takes 2-5 business days to reach the Tasker's account according to Stripe. If you have any problems with delays in payment, please email support below.
Make sure your details are up to date for a seamless transition in your Payment Settings.
With Airtasker Pay, both Posters and Taskers can be confident that the money has been committed to the task, and that it will only be released when both sides are happy that the task is complete.