If you're posting a task for the first time, simply click Post a Task from your browser or app and follow the prompts to add details! Remember, it's important that you follow the Task Posting Guidelines.
Make sure to be clear in your scope, time, and budget, as this helps Taskers know whether they have the skills and abilities to complete your task.
- Scope: The description should clearly state what you need to be done. Adding as much information as possible helps the Taskers understand expectations. To help, you can attach images needed!
Important reminder: Tasks that simply ask for a quote are not supported in Airtasker.
- Time: Do you need this to be completed at a specific date and time? Be specific and clear on when you need your task done.
- Budget: Setting a fair price for the amount of time and effort required for the task is important. Airtasker does not endorse low pricing of tasks and may review your task if we see it appropriate.
For more tips on creating a great task description, see here.
If you're posting a task again, we've tried to make it easy to post a task similar to one you've done before, or one you've seen in the community. Simply:
- Select the drop-down menu in any task
- Click Post a similar task (on the web) or Copy task (on the app), and
- Make any changes you need before posting.
Once your task is posted, our community of trusted Taskers can make offers to help you get it done. You can review the offers and pick which one is right for you. Not sure who to pick? We have some tips here.
When you accept an offer, you'll be able to communicate with the Taskers via private message to arrange further details - at this point, you can also choose to exchange contact details.
Important reminder: Sharing of contact details is not allowed in the comment section.