Update your profile with a picture by going to Settings > Account > Upload Photo.
To help foster trust and transparency, we encourage all members to include a profile photo and display name that reflects who they really are.
Reasons to have a photo of your face:
- Trust - People tend to trust each other if they know who they are
- Safety - For safety reasons, it’s important that individuals are not anonymous
- Greater earnings - Airtaskers with recognizable profile photos of their face are more than 10% more likely to get tasks!
Which profile photo works best?
- Focus on your face - A headshot with your smile works best.
- Face the light - Use a well-lit photo with the light coming from in front of you.
- Think big - Upload a photo that’s at least 600 pixels wide. This will ensure a crisp clear image
- Avoid distortion - Color photos with minor distortions are better received by audiences
Note: Airtasker reserves the right to remove profile photos and display names that are deemed inappropriate. It may soon be a requirement for all members to have a clearly identifiable profile photo and name.