Skip to main content
Airtasker’s dispute process stage 2 - Airtasker reviews the details
What do I need to do?
- Be patient as we want to make sure that we impartially review all information provided to us.
- If you remember any information or can supply evidence that may help with the decision-making process, make sure to advise us promptly.
- Avoid negative communication with the other user to avoid further conflict.
What can I expect?
- Airtasker will be acting as a neutral evaluator of your claims and offers through email.
- The task payment will continue to be held in Airtasker's escrow account and will only be disbursed once a decision has been made.
- We will update you once we are done with our review.
Tips for Success
- Flexibility is essential for achieving a resolution. The outcome may not entirely be in your favour so it is best to find a middle ground and reach a level of acceptance.
- We understand that disputes can be stressful. Maintaining respectful behaviour is important and following Airtasker’s Community Guidelines during the dispute process is advised.
How long will this take?
- The standard timeframe is 14 days but should be considered the maximum period for the decision making process.
- This timeframe begins once a dispute specialist receives both forms or after the allotted time set for users to fill out the forms