Prior to creating an account, it’s important to ensure you are eligible and adhere to all account guidelines before using the platform;
- All account holders must be 18 years or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are not able to enter a legal contract with Airtasker and we reserve the right to request proof of age if necessary.
- All Taskers must be legally entitled to perform tasks. This refers to abiding by work laws for your profession/service in your respective location.
- Accounts and account details are non-transferrable between users within the Airtasker community.
- Members may only have a single, active account on the platform. Any duplicate accounts attempting to disguise a member's history will be removed.
- A single account provides the ability to post tasks as a customer and make offers as a Tasker, a second account is not required.
- Where members of the Airtasker Community or Airtasker Staff request information, both Customers and Taskers are required to respond within a reasonable time frame. Failure to do so may result in a temporary suspension of the account.