If your task was canceled, you can easily repost it and assign it to another Tasker to get it done. Here's how you can do it:
1. Open the task and select "More Options."
2. On mobile and web browsers, choose "Post a Similar Task" If you're using the app, select "Copy Task."
If you already have a specific Tasker in mind for the job, you can inform them that you are interested in their offer. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Go to their public profile page
- Click Request a Quote on the right side of the page
- Choose the task that you'd like the Tasker to make an offer on and write a short message. You can also choose to create a new task from here to specifically ask this Tasker for their help.
Once you've done this, the Tasker will receive a notification to let them know that you want their offer on your task.
Please keep in mind that this doesn't guarantee that a Tasker will make an offer or be able to do the task you've posted. However, posting a new task and requesting a quote will make the task public, giving you the chance to receive offers from all interested Taskers on the platform.