What do I need to do?
Airtasker Support need to understand exactly what’s happened so we can best help you out. This means you might be asked:
- To fill out a form detailing what’s happened.
- Provide as much detail as possible about the task.
- Send evidence of the work done (e.g. photos).
- If the task hasn't been finished, to suggest a partial payment amount instead.
What will happen?
- You’ll be asked to provide details of your point of view. This will help us get a clear idea of what has happened and what’s the best next step.
- Both members will be asked to fill out forms. Your responses may be shared so you can better understand each other’s point of view.
- You’ll be asked to sign off on Airtasker’s Terms and Conditions and to abide by the guidelines of the dispute resolution process.
- We’ll then let you know what your options are moving forward.
Tips to help in this stage
- Help us understand what has happened by providing as much detail as possible.
- Send screenshots of your communication (e.g. text messages, emails) if you've talked outside of Airtasker.
- Pass on all the evidence you have - there’s no such thing as too much!
How long do I have?
- So we can help you quickly, please fill out the form within 48 hours.
If this doesn’t work, what happens next?
- Once you’ve both filled out the form, the next step is mediation with Airtasker Support.
- If we don’t have enough information about what’s happened, the dispute process might not be able to start and we will ask further questions.