What do I need to do?
- Airtasker Support need to understand exactly what’s happened so we can help you. This means that you might be asked:
- To fill out a form detailing what’s happened
- Provide as much detail as possible about the task
- Send evidence of the work the Tasker has done (e.g. photos).
- If the task hasn't been finished, to suggest a partial payment amount instead.
What will happen?
- You’ll be asked to provide information so we can get a clear idea of what’s happened and what’s the best next step.
- Both you and the Tasker will be asked to fill out similar forms. Your responses may be shared so you can better understand each other’s point of view.
- You’ll be asked to sign off on Airtasker’s Terms and Conditions and to abide by the dispute resolution process.
- We’ll then let you know what your options are from that point on.
Tips to help
- Help Airtasker understand what’s happened by providing as much detail as possible.
- Send screenshots of your communication (e.g. text messages, emails) if you've talked outside of Airtasker.
How long do I have?
- So we can help you quickly, please fill out the form within 48 hours.
If this doesn’t work, what happens next?
- Once you’ve both filled out the form, the next step is mediation with Airtasker Support.
- If we don’t have enough information about what has happened, the dispute process might not be able to start.