Whether you’ve posted a task or you’ve completed one, well-written reviews provide constructive feedback on your experience, which help our community members to make better-informed decisions.
When writing a review, think about whether you’d recommend the Tasker or Customer to other members of the community. Remember it’s important, to be honest, and clear in your reviews.
Here are some things to consider in your review:
- Was the communication great?
- Were instructions clear?
- How accurate was the task description?
- Was the task performed to a high standard?
- Did you receive support throughout the task?
- Were the task outcomes met?
- Did you receive feedback during and after the task?
You can also rate a Tasker on specific attributes such as punctuality and communication skills, but make sure you leave a written review to elaborate on this.
If you want to remain anonymous when rating the other person, you can skip your written review and just leave a rating out of 5.
Article is closed for comments.