To reach agreements and solve problems, communication is key. You might be surprised to learn how quickly a dispute can be reached through a simple conversation.
Note: If you have any concerns regarding trust or safety and do not feel comfortable communicating with the other member, please let us know right away. Your well-being is important to us.
What do I need to do?
- Before we can help, first try to resolve the situation directly with the other member. We may ask you to show us that communication before starting the dispute process.
- Going over the task description can help both parties recall what the task's original requirements were.
- Asking and giving feedback on the progress of the task is a good place to start. Taskers may ask why payment hasn’t been released, while Customers could give feedback on the work that was done.
- Genuinely hear each other's perspectives, as well as the reasons behind their offers.
- Discuss the option of the Tasker returning to finish the task. This could be a way to resolve the issue and complete the task to everyone's satisfaction.
- Be honest and open to negotiation. Check out our article on the dispute process.
How long will this take?
- Allow at least 48 hours to resolve your differences with the other member. If you haven't reached a mutual solution, please contact us to let us know.