What do I need to do?
Airtasker Support needs to understand exactly what has happened so we can best help you out so, if you'd like Airtasker's help to make a decision you will have to complete a form where you will be asked:
- To provide as much detail as possible of your communication with the Customer.
- Send evidence of the work done (e.g. photos, videos, etc.)
- If the task hasn't been finished, suggest a partial payment amount instead.
What will happen?
- Both members will be asked to fill out forms that need to be completed within the given timelines. This will help us get a clear idea of what has happened and what’s the best next step.
- Your responses may be shared with the other member.
- You’ll be asked to sign off on Airtasker’s Terms and Conditions and to abide by the guidelines of the dispute resolution process.
- Please take note that if neither of the users completed the form, the dispute process won't proceed.
Tips to help in this stage
- Help us understand what has happened by providing as much detail as possible.
- Send screenshots of your communication (e.g. text messages, emails) if you've talked outside of Airtasker.
- Pass on all the evidence you have - there’s no such thing as too much!
How long do I have?
- If you'd like Airtasker's help in making a decision, you need to out the form as soon as you receive it. Please take note that the sooner you complete it, the sooner we will be able to investigate your case
- Once we have received the completed form, the dispute will be sent to the next stage
- If we don't receive a completed form, the dispute process won't proceed
What happens next?
- Airtasker will review the completed forms and the task. If we don’t have enough information about what’s happened, we will reach out to you via email. Otherwise, we will proceed with Airtasker’s dispute process stage 2 - Airtasker reviews the details.
- If we don’t have enough information about what’s happened, the dispute won’t continue.