Below are some helpful tips to enhance your Airtasker experience and increase the likelihood of a successful outcome:
Write a detailed task description
- When you’re posting your task, make sure to write an honest and detailed description of what you need to be completed.
- A clear description helps Taskers understand your requirements accurately and can help prevent misalignments or disputes from happening. Please refer to our article on How to write a good task description.
- Asking questions via the comment section is a valuable way to ensure that you and the Tasker are on the same page to make sure that you get your desired outcome. This is especially important when selecting the right Tasker for your task. You can refer to our article on How to communicate well on Airtasker as a Poster
Select the right Tasker for your task
- After you post a task on Airtasker, you might get multiple offers from a range of Taskers that are interested in your task. When this happens, it can be challenging to determine which Tasker is the best fit for your task. Please refer to How do I choose the right Tasker for my task?
Don't forget to release the payment and leave a review!
- Once your task is completed, the Tasker will request payment and you'll be prompted with an option to release the payment held in Airtasker. Please refer to How do I pay the Tasker? and My task is done. How do I leave a review?.