When completing a task on Airtasker, here are a few tips you can follow to make you get the most out of the Airtasker platform
- Before you commit to running a task, ask as many questions as you need to ensure that you can meet expectations and earn positive reviews.
- When first meeting, try to meet people in a public place like a busy street, office or café before going elsewhere.
- Upload extra photos on your profile and choose photos that clearly show your face. This lets people know you are happy to show who you are and that you’re a trustworthy person!
- Always let someone else know when you are running a task and where you’ll be. Remember to keep in touch and stay contactable on your mobile.
- If you feel unsafe about the task you are about to do or the place that you have to go to give us a call and if you ever feel like you are in danger call emergency 999.