You can create as many listings as you like, for free!
We encourage you to create many listings for all the different services you wish to offer. You can create multiple listings within the same category or service type, or if you are multi-skilled like many of our talented Taskers are, you can create listings for a whole range of different categories. There’s really no limit!
Let’s look at 3 hypothetical Taskers and how they might use listings for their particular skills:
1) Syliva the cleaning connoisseur
Syliva specializes in end of lease cleans. She only feels like offering this one service to the Airtasker community, so she creates just one listing for her end of lease cleaning service.
2) Andrew the helpful handyperson
Andrew is the king of fixing and installing. He has a number of different services in mind he’d like to offer as listings, so he creates multiple listings:
- I’ll hang your TV on your wall
- IKEA kitchen installation
- Built-in wardrobe installation
3) Rebecca the multi-talented
Rebecca doesn’t really specialize in one thing, but has quite a number of unique skills she’d like to offer on Airtasker. She works in Human Resources & Recruitment, but also loves photography and baking, so she gets creative and sets up a few very different listings:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Newborn and Family photography
- I’ll bake and deliver you fresh choc chip cookies
So get creative and create as many listings as you’d like for all your unique skills!