Just so you know, this information applies within Australia ONLY.
What is the COVID-19 Vaccination badge?
The COVID-19 vaccination badge is a badge that we can add to your profile to let everyone know in the Airtasker community that you have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
What are the requirements to apply for the badge?
To get the COVID-19 badge, you must:
- have an account at Airtasker
- have had two doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- have received your COVID-19 Digital certificate from Medicare.
What do I need before applying for the Badge?
Before applying for the badge, please check your profile details to make sure your name matches the details on your COVID-19 Digital certificate.
- Note: It is recommended that before you apply for the COVID-19 vaccination badge, you already have the Digital ID badge. This will ensure your Airtasker profile details match the details on your COVID-19 Digital certificate and avoid any delays in getting the badge.
- If your health record is linked to your MyGov account, you can log on MyGov to download the pdf copy of your COVID-19 digital certificate or download it at https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au/.
- Once you have submitted your application, our team will review it and update you as quickly as possible.
How do I apply for the badge?
To apply simply have your COVID-19 Digital certificate ready to upload and click below:
Frequently asked questions:
I don't have the digital certificate yet, can I use my immunisation record instead?
We only accept the COVID-19 digital certificate. You will see your digital certificate once you have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
I don't have a MyGov account. Can I use a certificate from my GP?
- We only accept the COVID-19 digital certificate. You will see your digital certificate in your MyGov account once you have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
I only have 1 dose of vaccine, can I apply for the badge now?
- We only apply the badge once you have had two doses of the vaccine as shown on your COVID-19 digital certificate.
I was vaccinated overseas, can I use the document provided as proof of my vaccination?
- At this time we are only accepting Australian Government-issued digital certificates as proof of vaccinations. We will update this page should this change in the future.
I don't have my vaccine yet, where can I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine and where you can get one, please see https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines
Are you informing customers to only choose taskers that have the COVID-19 vaccination badge?
- Airtasker’s role is a platform that connects customers and Taskers. Customers are encouraged to make informed decisions when choosing the Tasker who is most suited to the needs of their task and circumstances.
Can anyone apply for the COVID-19 vaccination badge?
- Anyone registered at Airtasker can apply for the Airtasker COVID-19 vaccination badge. Before applying for the badge, please check your profile details to make sure your name matches the details on your COVID-19 Digital certificate.
How do I download my COVID-19 Digital certificate?
You’ll be able to access your COVID-19 Digital certificate after you’ve had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
To download your COVID-19, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your MyGov account
- Under quick links, you can choose Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or under your services choose My Health Record or Medicare
- Select your Immunisation history then view COVID-19 Digital Certificate (not your Immunisation History statement)
- Download your COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- For more information on how to download your digital certificate, see: https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/mhr-proof-of-vaccinations
Is there a fee to apply for the badge?
- No. There is no cost to apply. We encourage everyone to get a badge. We hope this will give you and the community peace of mind when using Airtasker to connect with one another.
Is it compulsory for me to have a covid vaccination badge?
- The covid vaccination badge is optional
- If you are fully vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to apply for this badge as it may help give you and other members of the Airtasker community peace of mind when using Airtasker to connect with one another.