Bookings are a new type of task to help you get more done with less fuss. If you haven't heard of them before, check out our article here for more information.
Making a removalist booking on Airtasker and getting it completed is very straightforward. To make your booking, follow the below steps:
- Go to our bookings portal by clicking here.
- Pick the number of bedrooms in your home (this indicates your home size).
- Enter the suburb you’re moving from and the suburb you’re moving to.
- Select Continue to booking.
- Answer all the questions you can in the next few screens (please be accurate so your move goes smoothly). You'll need to specify:
- When you need it.
- What items you need moved.
- If there are stairs and parking.
- Anything else that might affect the move.
- Check your details on the Review your booking page and select Next.
- Enter your payment details and select Add card details (if you’re new). If you’re an existing member, check your card details are correct.
- Select Confirm booking.
- Log in or sign up to Airtasker.
And your details will be confirmed!
You’ll get an email as soon as a Tasker claims your task (should take less than 24 hours) – in the meantime, relax with a cup of tea…
Once you’ve got a Tasker, the task will become just like a normal posted task, so you're free to send private messages through the task page to say hi and sort out any remaining details.
Just like with normal posted tasks, when the task is completed the Tasker will request payment - then all you need to do is select Release payment and leave a review!