Skip to main content
Airtasker’s dispute process stage 3 - Airtasker makes a decision
What do I need to do?
- You will be provided with a detailed copy of our review and the decision derived from it.
What will happen?
- The decision will be based on the evidence provided by both members.
- The reasoning behind the decision will be provided in as much detail as possible. This will help everyone understand why the decision was made.
- Airtasker will adjust the payment if needed and disburse it accordingly.
- The dispute will be closed.
How long will this take?
- 3 business days from the time we receive both forms, or;
- After the allocated time to submit a form has passed
If I don't agree with the recommendation, what happens?
- You can pursue the matter further in your local court or tribunal at your own cost.