What do I need to do?
- If the mediation stage isn’t successful, we will then make a recommendation.
- Your role is to answer questions that may be raised so we have a clear idea of what’s happened.
What will happen?
- The recommendation will be based on the evidence provided by both you and the Poster.
- The reasoning behind the decision will be provided in as much detail as possible. This will help you and the Poster understand why the recommendation was made.
- Airtasker will release the recommended payment amount and the dispute will be closed.
Tip for success
- Provide any extra evidence when asked. This means a recommendation can be made with all the available information.
How long will this take?
- 5 days after mediation process has finished
If I don't agree with the recommendation, what happens?
- You can pursue the matter further in your local court or tribunal at your own cost.
We understand that being in a dispute can be a stressful experience. That’s why we’re here to help you and the Poster to negotiate your own outcome as much as possible.