What do I need to do?
Airtasker Support need to understand exactly what has happened so we can best help you out. This means you will be asked to fill out a form, where you will be asked:
- To provide as much detail as possible of your communication with the other member.
- Send evidence of the work done (e.g. photos).
- If the task hasn't been finished, to suggest a partial payment amount instead.
What will happen?
- Both members will be asked to fill out forms, so each is provided a change to present their point of view. This will help us get a clear idea of what has happened and what’s the best next step.
- Your responses may be shared with the other member.
- You’ll be asked to sign off on Airtasker’s Terms and Conditions and to abide by the guidelines of the dispute resolution process.
Tips to help in this stage
- Help us understand what has happened by providing as much detail as possible.
- Send screenshots of your communication (e.g. text messages, emails) if you've talked outside of Airtasker.
- Pass on all the evidence you have - there’s no such thing as too much!
How long do I have?
- Fill out the form if you'd like Airtasker's help to make a decision.
- The dispute will be sent to the next stage of the dispute process once we have received the completed form.
- If we don't receive a completed form, the dispute process won't proceed
What happens next?
- Airtasker will review completed forms and the task.
- If we don’t have enough information about what’s happened, the dispute won’t continue.