Whether you’ve posted a task or you’ve completed one, well written reviews provide constructive feedback on your experience, which help our community members to make better informed decisions.
When writing a review, think about whether you’d recommend the Tasker or Poster to other members in the community. Remember it’s important to be honest and clear in your reviews.
Here are some things to consider in your review:
- Was the communication great?
- Were instructions clear?
- How accurate was the task description?
- Was the task performed to a high standard?
- Did you receive support throughout the task?
- Were the task outcomes met?
- Did you receive feedback during and after the task?