Trust is important to the Airtasker community, and both honesty and transparency help to maintain it. Fair and authentic reviews that provide honest recounts of experiences and give constructive feedback help the community to make better-informed decisions.
Airtasker doesn’t moderate or change the reviews, however, we do reserve the right to delete reviews if they violate our Review Guidelines.
The following is not supported:
- Reviews that don’t represent a member’s genuine experience in relation to the task
- Reviews unrelated to the task such as religion, race or politics
- Reviews that promote illegal or harmful behaviours or content that is discriminatory, threatening or obscene
- Content that violates another person’s entity and privacy rights such as publishing identity information without permission
- Using or attempting to use profanity or vulgar language
If you've written a review and changed your mind later, you can request us to remove it. Please keep in mind that when a review is removed (at your choice or due to breaching the guidelines), a new one cannot be left.